Monday, January 12, 2015

The Monday Post #2

**Inspired by one of my favorite blogs, I write The Monday Post, aiming to bring a little bit of beauty inspiration during almost everybody's least favorite day of the week.** 

Favorite Beauty Read: I've been super inspired about my blog plans and this post from Autumn Leaves totally pumped me up even more. All these blog tips articles are super helpful and motivating so I thought I'd share it with you in case you and I are in the same boat.

Goal: I'm proud of myself for accomplishing my goal last week which was to put up my 'Best of 2014' post so I'm going in to this week with that under my belt. I need to do a major brush cleaning and get my blog plans in action. I have so many ideas and I'm hoping to get started on the posts I have lined up.

Product Discovery: I'm on a self-imposed spending ban and so I've been 'shopping my stash' more. I've rediscovered my love for my It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette. I've forgotten how gorgeous this palette is! 

Beauty Lust: Holy Moly! Have you seen the new Hourglass palettes? Monochrome, Infinity, Exposure, and Atmosphere are totally going on my wishlist!

Most Looking Forward to: I think my Ipsy bag is coming this week so I'm looking forward to that. And also, like I've mentioned, I'm working really hard on planning upcoming posts and I can't wait to share those with you! I'm also on Instagram A LOT! So if you haven't yet, come check it out. I post tons and tons of makeup pictures! 

Hippiegypsy00 on Instagram


Happy Monday!


1 comment:

  1. I love this new series idea!
    Thanks for the link to the blogging tips post! I'm starting to get serious about mine too so I'm looking forward to reading those tips! :)

    ReplyDelete