Monday, January 5, 2015

The Monday Post #1


**Inspired by one of my favorite blogs, I write The Monday Post, aiming to bring a little bit of beauty inspiration during almost everybody's least favorite day of the week.** 

First of all, I wanted to greet everybody a happy new year! I wish all of you had a wonderful holiday, had a wonderful time celebrating the end of 2014 and ringing in 2015! I love the sense of freshness and renewal turning a new year brings so if you made resolutions, here's to you keeping them! One of mine is to go back to blogging and doing it more consistently. I'm hoping to put up more posts per week including weekly features like this one. Do you make resolutions? Which ones did you make this year?

======================

Favorite Beauty Read/ Viewing from the past week: I'm enjoying all the best of 2014 blog posts/ Youtube videos that's popping up everywhere but this one from Essiebutton is my favorite so far. She is hilarious as always and the way her personality shines through takes away the monotonous enumerating of products. 
Goal: Put up a 'best of beauty 2014' post. 
Product Discovery: I received the CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil in my latest New Beauty Test Tube and I love it! I've been having trouble with knots and tangles on my hair and this product has been a heaven sent, along with my Tangle Teezer Brush. I use it on wet hair and it just magically releases every single tangle. It also helps make my hair shinier and softer when it dries.
Beauty Lust: The Molecule 01 Eau de Toilette that Essiebutton mentions in her Best of 2014 video. This is the second time I've heard her talk about it and it's supposed to have pheromones in it or something. I would probably never fall for the cha-cha-ching price tag but I can't say I'm not intrigued. Has anybody ever tried this? Thoughts?

Most Looking Forward to: Getting at least 2 more posts up this week. 

Yay for 2015! If you haven't yet, come check me out on Instagram for insane doses of makeup heaven! Haha

Thank you for sticking by my blog and I wish you all the best for the new year! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love essiebutton! Do you recommend the new beauty test tube subscription? I've been debating getting one for a while!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly love my test tube subscription. I don't love ALL the products every time but there's always something that makes it worth it. I also think that they feature such quality brands. This one and Ipsy are the only subscriptions that I've kept. I've been with both for over two years now!

      Delete