Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day 1 of Blog Everyday In May. Day 1: Story of My Life and Outfit Post

A few days ago, I found through twitter this challenge about blogging everyday in May. If you've done any of the monthly photo challenges, this is just like that, except with blogging. You know me, I'm quick to jump into things like this. (You should also know that I'm doing FatMumSlim's Photo A Day Challenge again on my Instagram! Come join me!) 

Anyway, I really, really, really want to be more disciplined about blogging more regularly. As a start up blogger, it's hard for me to decide what to post. There's too many and at the same time too little things that I think I want to write about. Through this challenge, I hope to get myself out there more and be able to be confident in writing about different things and determine what I want this little space of mine to be.



Jenni from Story Of My Life came up with this idea and I thought I'd take on her challenge. She has different topics for everyday. This is great if you need blogging prompts. Check out the full list here. (Thanks for the challenge, Jenni!)



=============================

Day 1.  The story of your life in 250 words or less.

It's interesting how uninteresting I actually think my life is. I turned 26 yesterday. I was born and raised in Manila, Philippines and moved to Maryland, USA in 2007. I graduated with a degree in Early Childhood Education and I've been working as a preschool teacher in a private school in Washington, DC. I have 3 siblings and we all live together with our parents in a tiny house. It's a Filipino thing. It definitely makes life interesting and I love it. My family means the world to me. I've also been together with my boyfriend, Aldene, for almost 3 years now. I like to believe in the good in people and I always try to tell myself that some days suck but in general, life is good. And oh, I have this blog and a youtube channel so I can meet people with the same interests and share my projects and thoughts about things - primarily in beauty, fashion, style and DIY. But since I'm interested in too many things, you'd probably find a little bit of everything on here and on my youtube. Cos that's just how I roll. 

=======================

I don't know how 250 words would look like but I'm pretty sure I made the cut. LOL

Do you wanna see what I wore today? Just clothes, no faces today cos I fail at taking my own pictures. :P

I need to get myself a camera remote.

cardigan: J.Crew; top: Charlotte Russe; jeans: Forever 21; sneakers: Aeropostale watch: Casio via Amazon*

I'll be back tomorrow!

#BlogEveryDayInMay

No comments:

Post a Comment