Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Photo A Day Challenge September Week 1

Hallooo, loves!

So I've decided to try (for the nth time) to do the Photo A Day Challenge hosted by Chantelle from Fat Mum Slim. I missed the first few days since I was waiting for my new phone and I have the crappiest phone camera before that so I started on Day 5. 

Here's what I have for the last week..

Day 5. Bright


Day 6. Every Day


Day 7. Natural


Day 8. At Night




Day 10. Black & White


So far, so good. I even got Aldene(@mercium) to join in too.

If you want to do the challenge, please do so. It's a super fun exercise. It helps you see beauty in everyday things and lets you practice your photography skills as well. Follow me in Instagram (@hippiegypsy00) and let me know if you're doing it, I would love to see you photos!

Here's the complete list from Chantelle:


<3,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment