Thursday, September 27, 2012

Scarf Love

Skipping Trendy Thursday for the 2nd week today. Boo. :(

I've been feeling excited for scarves lately. I don't know why. It's been fall-ish in my part of the world. Some mornings, I've been needing to wear a sweater and then it gets really, really nice by the time my class goes outside for playground time. So I guess that's why I've been daydreaming about my fall/ winter wardrobe. 

If I have all the money in the world, I'd but all these scarves. (They're all handmade by the way.)


1.   Yellow and White Black Striped Scarf by ozlemdesign - $18
2.   Cowl Scarf by mmhm - $26.47
3.   Infinity Scarf by BabersOnEtsy - $25
4.   Pink and Seafoam Green Infinity Scarf by handmadehabitat - $49 
5.   Team Scarf by JoLindsDesigns - $16
6.   Chevron Scarf by MegansMenagerie - $20
7.   Bird Infinity Scarf by fairstore - $18
8.   Bird Scarf by sheyma - $7
9.   Somewhere Over The Rainbow Scarf by JunkinJulies - $24
10. Maroon Circle Scarf by ForgottenCotton - $20


Aren't they just gorgeous? How about you, what fall/ winter clothing item are you daydreaming about?

No comments:

Post a Comment