Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Take One Day 3: The Long Dress Shirt

For today's outfit, I took the shirt from Day 2. I must admit that this was a little tricky. Both Day 1 and Day 2 only had a couple of items that I can take - that's what I get for oversleeping and rushing in the morning all the time.  Also, this dress shirt is so old and worn, it's borderline sloppy. Lol But again, my job lets me, if not requires me to wear items that I don't mind getting ruined. So anyway, to dress it up a little bit, I decided to also wear this cute mustard yellow crocheted top. It's perfect to cover up a tiny spot on my shirt that may or may not have been from the chocolate drizzle on my yogurt. I swear I'm like a three year old sometimes.


I bet if I hadn't said anything, you wouldn't notice I got a haircut huh? I still don't know how I feel about it. I've wanted to get legit bangs (not side swept) all my life and yesterday, I sorta kinda decided to go for it. I told my stylist to make it short enough that I can wear it like regular bangs but long enough to do it side swept if I didn't like it. As you can tell, the bangs freaked me out so I wore it mostly side swept today. I feel like this (sort of) new style makes my face rounder than already is. We'll see how I feel about it tomorrow.

OOOHHH, and guess who got a surprise flower delivery at work today?


They were beautiful!

Happy almost Valentine's Day, friends!



2 comments:

  1. i like the layer of the mustard top on this! and what gorgeous flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I really like mustard colored clothes :) Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete