Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Midweek News

Happy hump day, my friends!

Just a quick post to take this moment and marvel at the beauty of this baby that came in the mail today........
My Silhouette Cameo!!!!





I am so excited!! I have been wanting to get one since earlier this year and last week, I finally ordered it online. I found this one on Amazon (came with the vinyl bundle. Score!). I have ZERO idea how it works and what to do with it first so uhm... yeah, it might be a while before you hear about me and my silhouette but I'm going to try my best to figure it out now so wish me luck! 



I know that's not the most flattering picture but the FedEx guy came as soon as I walked out to go on a run. Being the disciplined (*ehem*) runner that I am (more on why I'm trying to run and train next time), I decided to open it after I get back hence the too happy/too sweaty photo. 

How's your week going? 

<3,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment